Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lights at Christmas Time

We were lucky enough to see lights at Christmas Village and Temple Square last week.  The past few years we have been able to go to Christmas Village, but not Temple Square, so we made sure to go!

Wednesday, we went to Christmas Village, just the two of us, on a hot date.

 
Lance and I are going into Christmas Village.

 
Christmas Village is behind me.

 
 We always get a shot at this display because Lance used to work at Goldenwest.

Friday, we went with some friends, Bubba and Traci (with their little boy, Jedd) to Temple Square.  We met up with another couple there.

Lance and I are at Temple Square.

I'm in front of a majorly lit tree.

I like this shot that Lance took of me in front of the temple.

Bubba and Lance both went to Germany and Austria on their missions (that's how they became friends).  This is the German luminary.

Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple view from the Joseph Smith Memorial Building

Lance's favorite lights were these green and blue ones.

I love the lights at Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! We went there tonight and had such a nice time. Love all the lights and being on Temple Square.

    ReplyDelete