However, contrary to popular belief, it is not as wasteful as many people seem to think it is. I've done so many things that the site has inspired me to do! The acorn cookies and place cards for Thanksgiving were projects I saw on Pinterest. I have used a few new techniques to decorate my house, clean, organize, etc. from Pinterest. I have tried many recipes I found on there. Just tonight I tried one, and it was delicious! I made pumpkin waffles with cream cheese icing for dinner. Lance loved it too!
Even on days when I'm not feeling very happy, Pinterest helps me. It has tons of quotes that either make me laugh hysterically or just make me feel good. Here are some fun things I have pinned that put me in a better mood:
This makes me laugh so hard! Yeah, I'm a LOTR nerd.
This makes me laugh because it's pretty much true... Even though I love Disney so much!
This makes me happy for upcoming events that will happen in a non-traditional way.
So, waste of time? Well, sometimes, but not a total one!



You have found a lot of great things from that site it looks like. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete