Fall leaves in the canyon
Looking over the suburbs where Lance and I grew up
Looking over at Willard Peak and Willard Bay
Proof Lance went up there
Also this Saturday, I got to go to the General Women's Conference with my mom at her stake center. I loved the talks and look forward to reading them and studying them further in November's Ensign. President Uchtdorf's talk especially hit home with me. He talked about the Forget Me Not flowers, and five things we shouldn't forget.
I also got a little excited last week and put up my Halloween decorations. I know it's slightly early, but hey, when you have your own house, you can do whatever you want in it, so I do! I won't post pics of the decorations because I'm sure you're getting sick of seeing pictures of my house . . . especially the living room. And besides, I posted my Halloween decorations last year, so you've already seen them.
Yay Lance! That is quite the hike!
ReplyDelete