Here's the door going into the bathroom. It sort of looks like a closet. It's fun to show people this bathroom because it's a fun surprise. They're all really shocked that there is a bathroom in such a little area.
Here's the bathroom. It's tiny. See the slanted ceiling? It's pretty much the coolest idea in an attic ever!
There are no cabinets in this bathroom, so this is where we keep our stuff. It's more just where we stock our storage, since our regularly used stuff is in the bathroom on the main floor. I used different containers to organize the items.
I have one more thing I wanted to post. My brother's family recently got a dog. She is a cute little poodle mix. She's a smaller dog. Her name is Junie B. She does some cute tricks, and is an absolute sweetheart. I post about other people's pets because we don't have any of our own, and I love animals!
She's making a cute face, almost like she's smiling for the camera. Such a ham!
This is her Junie "Bee" costume. She's doing her glamorous pose for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment