Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi everyone! This last week Lance went to Austin, TX again. We're about 99% sure this will be his last time there. He's almost done with his rotation there, so he will either be rotated back home, or somewhere else. Don't worry. We won't be moving. He just has to travel a lot when he rotates. So, since it was his last time there, he got a souvenir. About 90% of vehicles in Austin have these Longhorn decals on their bumpers. Lance liked them too, so he got one. Plus, it reminds him of the time he sat on a longhorn bull in San Antonio. I made him promise that it would only go on our truck. It would look pretty funny on either of our other vehicles. The reason Austin has so many Longhorn fans is because the University there is the Texas Longhorns. They've got a lot of school spirit. Here is a picture of the souvenir:




I did some research this last week. I'm an Activity Days leader in my ward, and have been for a little over a year. My ideas are running thin, so I decided to look up activity ideas, and I found a great blog! It gave me tons of ideas, and I could plan for the rest of the year if I wanted to! So, if you are an Activity Days leader or just want fun ideas of projects for kids, here is the blog: ldsactivitydayideas.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment