Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

Hey everyone! It's that time of year again! My favorite holiday is coming up!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope that everyone is in the holiday mood. I sure am, and I can't wait! I haven't really done much to get into the Christmas mood other than decorate, but my living room is getting me excited.

Well, okay, I lied a little bit. Last night, Lance and I went to our friends' house and watched Disney's A Christmas Carol, you know, the one with Jim Carrey. I thought it was good, but Disney disappointed me a little with this one. It was CREEPY!!! Well, I know that the story is supposed to be creepy and scare selfish people into serving others, but come on! Disney is supposed to be for kids! I wouldn't let a child under ten watch this. I'm extremely surprised that I didn't have nightmares last night. There's this part where Marley's ghost's jaw dislocates. It was disgusting, and scary, and reminded me a bit of The Grudge (which gave me nightmares for over a year! I was eighteen when I saw it, and I had to climb into bed with my mommy that night!). Plus, the spirits were kind of creepy. The spirit of Christmas present was okay, but at the end of his part, it turned scary. So, in a nutshell, don't let your little children see it until you know they can handle ghost stories.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes! Christmas!! Well, here are some pictures of my festive living room:

Our Christmas tree

Village on the piano

Stockings on the mantle

Christmas village

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. step up Michelle...can't touch this :) but yours looks good too!

    ReplyDelete