I've been on this soup kick lately. There's no scientific reason. I've just really enjoyed soup. It's hit the spot for me.
To those of you who don't want to spend time making your own from scratch, my recommendation would be Progresso's Minestrone. We got an entire case from Smith's caselot sale, and it is amazing! Only their vegetable soups were on sale, so that's why we chose this particular flavor. I was a little nervous to try it, but it did not disappoint.
To those of you who enjoy making soup from scratch, and to those of you who would do it just to be healthy or save money, this soup is for you! And if you like creamy vegetable soup. I got this recipe from Pinterest. It is a lot like Broccoli Cheese Soup, except it has more veggies and is made with real cheese, not Velveeta or Cheez Whiz.
Here is the link for Cheesy Vegetable Chowder: http://luluthebaker.blogspot.com/2011/09/cheesy-vegetable-chowder.html
Really, you should make this. It is well worth your time and tastes divine! Enjoy!
So, yeah, these are both vegetable soups. I'm not a vegetarian. And I'm not obsessed with eating healthy. They're just really good soups, so I thought I'd share the love.
These could both be your entire meal if you wanted. They're very hearty soups. But I suggest dipping bread into them to keep you full longer.
So what is your favorite kind of soup?
No comments:
Post a Comment