Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bucket List

I'm pretty sure we all have a "bucket list" of sorts, whether you realize it or not.  Just wanting to accomplish something is sort of like having a bucket list.

I have a bucket list for what I want to accomplish some time in the future.  Keep in mind that some of these items on my list are never going to happen.  Others may happen, and if a certain few don't happen, I'll be pretty disappointed.

So, here it is, in no particular order:

-Live to see my grandchildren
-Have another child or two . . . or three
-Learn to tune a piano
-Own a baby grand piano
-Own a house big enough to fit a grand piano
-Learn to reupholster furniture
-Travel to Europe
-Perform on Broadway - it's a long-shot and probably will never happen
-Learn to play guitar
-Get another college degree - I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but I want a degree that will actually do me some good (I have a degree in dance, and I can't do much with it.)
-Have a career when my kids are all school-age
-Be an involved parent
-Learn self-defense or karate . . . or something similar
-Remodel and decorate an entire house (old house, of course) and put it in a home show
-Get lasik eye surgery - um, I'm terrified of this one
-Write a novel or two, and get it published - also terrifying
-Have the hang-out house for the kids when they're teenagers
-Raise my kids to be good people
-Have a 50th anniversary with my hubby
-Go on a mission with my hubby
-Buy my dream home

There will probably be more added later, but this is what I have so far.

What is on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Great list! You could totally do Lasik! If I can do it, you can do it! I've been scared for years, and seriously, going to the dentist is worse than it was. :-)

    ReplyDelete