Monday, July 30, 2012

Too Much Greenery?

I've had tons of projects on my list ever since I got pregnant.  When I was feeling my best, in my second trimester, I couldn't do much, because that was when we were thinking about moving.  Now, I'm pretty pooped most of the time, but I've managed to get a few things done . . . little by little.

My sister has also been trying to move, and as a result, she has been getting rid of tons of stuff.  I get to be the lucky recipient!  I've gotten TONS of baby stuff from her!  But what I want to show you now, is the decorations.  I'm pretty sure I'll be rearranging again soon, because at the moment, it's a bit too much greenery in one place for me.  Maybe I'll spread it to more rooms, because I'm not sure how much I like the way I set it up.  Let me know what you think.

 
Wreath and greenery on top of piano

 
Ivy window embellishment

 
Cute box filled with greenery and stuff

 
Extra ivy displayed on a shelf 

 
Apples that fell out of greenery

 
Garland

 
Lots of greenery

I've also been busy trying to organize closets.  This project isn't completely done yet, but I purchased something wonderful for my upstairs closet.  It has no doors, so you can see everything.  So, I bought a cute curtain to conceal the closety mess.  It was a great find at Lowe's!  The curtain was only $3.74 on clearance!  I probably should have bought another one to cover up the other side, but the other side is already concealed by a huge dress bag that I can't really put anywhere else, so I only got one.  The curtain is so much fun for my upstairs!  One room upstairs is a playroom, with lots of toys.  The other room is my sewing/craft room and library.  I hope to get the upstairs rearranged to look much better, because there is a lot of clutter with my craft stuff.  I just need to save up for some organizing solutions.  So, this project may take a while.  But for now, look at my cute curtain!

Before the curtain (this closet has been organized)

Closet with the curtain.  I love the colorful polka dots!

Please send me some energy vibes so I can do more before the baby comes!  I have a feeling I'll be a little distracted once she's here...

1 comment:

  1. looks good to me! i like lots of plant-looking stuff :)

    ReplyDelete