I know, my posts haven't been all that exciting lately. Soon, I hope to have some. There are some great projects coming up. I just need to summon up the courage to do them. I'm afraid they'll turn out bad. Don't worry, I'll get over myself soon.
So, what have I been doing? Well, I can't tell you everything. That might take all day, and spoil some surprises. But I do have a book recommendation. It's The Hunger Games. Oh my! I'm only on the second one, but wow! They're soooooooo good! They're not even really fantasy . . . well, maybe a little bit, because it's futuristic, but they're not the normal fantasy I usually go for (that's a first for me). I'm so beyond excited for the movie to come out! I've been doing all my research on it, the actors and such.
I'm not going to spoil anything, but my description of them would be a cross between the book, "The Lottery," and the TV show from last year, "Persons Unknown." But it's not exactly like either of them.
I'm excited to finish the books, but also a little sad. I feel like the characters are my friends, and I will be sad to see them go. I know, I'm a nerd. I'm so bad that I have dreams about them. The second night reading the first one, I had a dream I was in the Hunger Games with Peeta. He's my favorite character.
Well, that's somewhat what I've been up to. If you haven't read "Hunger Games," I highly recommend it!

I thought they were horribly depressing---especially when suffering from a lack of estrogen. I am glad you're enjoying them, though.
ReplyDelete