Monday, October 31, 2011

Girls' Day Out

This last Friday, the girls around here in Lance's family all went on a fun little outing.  Well, there was one boy, little J.  But since he's so little, it was okay.  :)  Our main destination was Gardner Village to look at the witch displays.  We started at IHOP to get the kids a scary face pancake.  Then, we visited Lance's grandpa.  Then, we got to Gardner village.  Afterward, we hung-out at Lance's sister, Melissa's house for a bit.  It was a blast!

 Visiting Grandpa Ladle.


The kids had fun playing under the table at Grandpa's place.  They loved grabbing everyone's feet.


Olivia and Savannah are buds.  They loved posing for me at Gardner Village!


So stylish girls!


My girls and I are posing by one of the witches!


Olivia, Savannah, and J by the pond at Gardner Village.


Savannah and Grandma checking out the musically talented witch.


One of the stores at Gardner Village had a bed set named Michelle.  My sister-in-law and I are both named Michelle!  Sometimes it gets confusing with two Michelle Wellings!  But it's mostly fun!


Lance's mom, Marlene is showing us the elaborately decorated pathway to Archibald's.


Olivia zonked out in the car!  What a day!

4 comments:

  1. Gardner Village is so cool this time of year, I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go to gardner village sometime. looks like the perfect girls day outing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sure a fun day! So glad you could come! Thanks for sharing some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Gardner Village, but keep telling myself I'll go. I also want to visit Thanksgiving Point (never been there either).

    ReplyDelete