I thought of this cute craft for Valentine's Day. It is really simple, and your special Valentine will love it!
I have this tree that I bought shortly after Christmas. Yes, technically it is a Christmas tree, but it has the right look to be displayed all year round, so that is what I do with it. So, for Valentine's Day, I have a special way of decorating it. I cut out 14 paper hearts and add one each day, starting with the first of February, ending on Valentine's Day. On the hearts, I have reasons why I love my husband, one reason for each heart. For example: "I love Lance because he makes me laugh," was what I put for the first day. If you don't have a tree, you can put the hearts on the wall, the fridge, or a window. I didn't tell Lance when I started this project, and when he saw the tree, he looked at what the hearts said (It was day 2), and he liked it. Who wouldn't like seeing why their significant other loves them? This is a good craft as well as a gift for your Valentine. It's especially great for those of you who don't have much money to spend.
What a cute idea Michelle! Lance sure is lucky to have you, and we are lucky to have you in the family.
ReplyDelete