Hi there! I hope that everyone had fantastic holidays! Mine were super fun! We got to hang-out with family a LOT, I got some great presents, and the people who I gave presents to were happy with what they got. I couldn't ask for anything more . . . well, in all reality, I could, but it would seem ungrateful of me to do so. There's always more to ask for. :)
So, it's another new year, and with that comes new goals. Well, not always for me, but this year, I'm trying to set goals to become a better person. So, here are my top ten goals for 2011 in no particular order:
1- Read my scriptures and pray daily. I do this most of the time, but sometimes I forget or get too busy. I need to knock that off!
2- Go to the temple once a month. I really need to work on this big time.
3- Organize my house, and KEEP it organized. Seriously! I organize all the time, but two seconds later, it's cluttered again!
4- Think positive. If I have a negative comment, I have to think about three positive things right away.
5- Write down the stories that I think about in my head. I can't tell you how often I daydream about crazy stories. Maybe I'll become a famous author one day. :)
6- Serve others more. You can never serve enough!
7- Actually do my visiting teaching. Seriously! I THINK about going visiting teaching all of the time, but I never actually get around to going. Sorry to the ladies I visit teach! I really am thinking about you!
8- Learn more about plumbing. Holy CRUD!!! I can't tell you how many times something involving plumbing acts up! I'm sick of leaky sinks and nasty drains! I should just learn to fix it!
9- Exercise three times a week. Ever since I've been done with school, my exercise program has been a little sketchy, because I don't have a regular dance class. I need a regular routine to get rid of the newly acquired pudge on my body. Not to mention how much I need a cardio boost.
10- Make a new friend. I am a little shy around new people, so it's extremely hard for me to make new friends. Sure, I'll talk to people, but once the conversation is done, it could be months before I actually talk to them again, and usually, they're the ones asking me questions. I need to ask others questions too!
Well, there are ten of my many goals. Let's hope that writing them down and sharing them will help give me motivation to achieve them. If you have any tips or would like to nudge me along, feel free. I've got a lot of work to do this year. Wish me luck!
Good luck Michelle! Looks like you will be keeping busy!
ReplyDelete