I was looking through some old school items, and I came across some fun poems that I wrote when I was in high school. Here is my favorite:
Lunch Time
I am so hungry that my
Stomach is yelling at me
It seems that the class I am in
Will never end, because
I want to go to lunch so much.
It hurts. I can smell the aroma
Of mashed potatoes and gravy.
The scent is teasing my stomach
It wants food. Any food
Would be absolute bliss.
I would even eat spinach
Or maybe liver and onions
Thank you for the lunch ladies
That make food everyday
For us hungry students
Grabbing food like a pack
Of wolves attacking the
Fresh carcass in the snow.
It's almost time for the
Lunch bell to ring.
Ring bell,
RING!
that's pretty good Michelle. yes, the good old days of waiting for the bell to ring. in fact, i still wait for that, except at weber state it never rings....
ReplyDeleteGood thing Blake (no last name posted for reasons of confidentiality) and my Michelle told me about this blog seeing as I was purposely excluded from the announcement. :(
ReplyDeleteOh no! Sorry Scott! I meant to send you one.
ReplyDelete